Here at Takeaway.com we are all about making your (food) life easier. Lazy chefs will love the following 10 amazing food hacks. Even lazier chefs are recommended to just simply order takeaway. We know a great site for that ;).
1. Use a straw to remove the stems from strawberries
2. Unscented dental floss can cut soft foods perfectly
3. Create perfect bite-sized bacon omelettes with a cupcake tin/maker
4. Put your ice cream in a resealable plastic bag to keep it soft
5. You can use an apple corer on potatoes as well. Makes for quick and easy wedges!
6. Make pretty (and tasty) chocolate bowls with the help of a balloon
7. An easy trick to get shell bits out easily
8. Use a mug to create multiple levels in the microwave, allowing you to heat up two bowls instead of one
9. Turn a crisps bag into a bowl for handier snacking
10. You can keep bananas fresh longer by wrapping the top with aluminum or plastic foil
Did you know about these clever food hacks already? If not, are you going to try them out? Let us know & leave a comment!
Tagged: did you know